Empire Property Management is seeking an experienced Leasing Agent for the Eugene area, and surrounding communities. A friendly personality is essential to our team-oriented, family friendly office, as is the ability to relay information to owners, tenants, and applicants in a timely manner. This position is full time, and the applicant would report daily to our Eugene office.
A pre-employment background check and drug screen will be required.
- Proficient Computer Skills
- Exemplary Communication Skills: Interpersonal, Phone, Email, and Text
- Perfect Customer Service
- Impeccable English and Grammer
- Exemplary Time Management Skills
- Exemplary Self Motivation Skills
- Ability to draft coherent emails and letters
- Property Management Software Experience
- Knowledge of Oregon Landlord/Tenant Law
Examples of Leasing Agent Responsibilities:
- Screening Applications in unison with the Property Manager
- Drafting Contracts and Tenant Documents
- Maintain Current Leases
- Draft Notices